To print an index that is complete the niche matter associated with the DepartmentвЂ™s presently applicable Administrative foibles and Guidance Documents, click the link for a PDF variation.
FINANCE INSTITUTIONS STATEMENTS OF POLICY
- Powers of the State BankSets forth the powers of a state-chartered bank and defines products or services a state-chartered bank can offer.
- Loan manufacturing workplaces in NebraskaPertains to loan manufacturing workplaces in Nebraska and includes explanations of the different aspects of interest.
- Bank card Banking institutions in NebraskaContains a summary of concerns and answers credit that is regarding banking institutions in Nebraska.
- Bank and Bank Branch Naming PolicySets forth policies in regards to the usage and approval regarding the chartered title of the bank, the names of most bank workplaces utilized inside the State of Nebraska, as well as the legislation prohibiting the utilization of confusingly similar names by bank workplaces within the exact same community or county.
- Payment of costs to an Insider of a BankCovers the presssing problems surrounding the re re payment of costs to a bank insider.
- Formal and casual Administrative ActionsDescribes formal and casual administrative action procedures, including corrective action procedures, while they relate solely to bank assessment results.
- Capital ComputationDefines just just exactly what вЂњprimary moneyвЂќ is, for purposes of computing capital at a bank that is state-chartered.
- Violations of Banking StatutesBriefly defines how a Department reacts to civil and banking that is criminal violations.
- Loan LimitsSets forth policies concerning the maximum quantity a bank may loan to a person.
- Livestock LoansSets forth policies regarding guidelines and limitations regarding loans guaranteed by livestock.
- Inclusion of Nonledger Assets in Total Amount Loaned Under State Lending LimitsPertains into the remedy for ledger and nonledger assets into the exact same personal credit line.
- Participation LoansSets forth policies concerning the purchase and renewal of involvement loans.
- Lending Limits Where BankвЂ™s Capital DeclinesDiscusses limits that are lending a bank that experiences a decrease in bank money and includes examples for further clarification.
- Other Real EstateContains policies regarding a bankвЂ™s acquisition of other estate that is real.
- Lender Bond CoverageContains policies regarding institution that is financial protection as needed by the Nebraska Banking Act.
- Disclosure of Information to Bonding CompaniesCovers the kinds of disclosures of data that may or may not be made to bonding businesses.
- Outside Auditors and privacy of exams as well as other MaterialsSets forth policies that assist external auditors of a standard bank with the coordination and interaction of data with examiners.
- Reaction Program/Notification Unauthorized Access to Customer InformationContains policies for finance institutions in connection with utilization of a reply system in the autotitleloanstore.com review eventuality of an information safety breach and establishes the necessity to inform the Department of an information safety breach.
FINANCE INSTITUTIONS MISCELLANEOUS GUIDANCE PAPERS
- Community Development Investments: A Banker’s Guide BrochureA pamphlet for bankers containing information that is general community development assets.
- Financial Institution Directors: Duties & Responsibilities ManualA manual meant to assist people in the board of directors of a institution that is financial betterunderstand their duties and obligations.
- Executive Officer’s FAQAnswers questions that are common the certification of bank administrator officers.
MORTGAGE BANKING INTERPRETATIVE VIEWPOINTS
MORTGAGE BANKING MISCELLANEOUS GUIDANCE PAPERS
- Conference of State Bank SupervisorsвЂ”Guidance on Nontraditional Mortgage Product RisksDiscusses lenderвЂ™s obligations concerning mortgage that is nontraditional.
- Illustrations of Consumer information about Nontraditional Mortgage ProductsProvides examples to aid home loan bankers and real estate loan originators to know the guidance and also to fulfill their responsibilities concerning nontraditional home loans.
- Conference of State Bank SupervisorsвЂ”Statement on Subprime Mortgage LendingDiscusses lenderвЂ™s responsibilities concerning subprime home loan loans.
- Home loan Originator License repair, Renewal, and Surrender FAQsAnswers typical concerns concerning maintenance, renewal, and surrender of home mortgage originator licenses.
- Home loan Originator License Application Process FAQsAnswers questions that are common the application form procedure for home mortgage originator licenses.
- General Licensing often Asked QuestionsAnswers common concerns mortgage that is concerning originators and certification.
- Home loan Banker and MLO Assistance With Temporary Branch Relocations
- Temporary Branch Relocation Form
INSTALLMENT LOAN MISCELLANEOUS GUIDANCE DOCUMENTS
- Installment application for the loan General Hearing QuestionsContains commonly asked hearing concerns and subjects for Installment Loan License Application hearings.
- Installment Loan Licensing FAQsA a number of commonly asked concerns and responses in connection with Nebraska Installment Loan Act.
DELAYED DEPOSIT SOLUTIONS INTERPRETATIVE VIEWS
- Determining optimum Service Fee that will Be Charged By Delayed Deposit LicenseesDiscusses the strategy for determining the utmost costs that get to be charged by delayed deposit services companies.
- Concept of вЂњMakerвЂќDiscusses certain requirements associated with the work as they relate to jointly owned standard bank records.
- Concept of вЂњCheckвЂќ; Presentment; Penalty Charges; PrepaymentDiscusses the needs for the Act linked to depositing checks, authorizations to electronically debit accounts, notices to clients, prepayments, and also the penalty fees which may be charged for checks came back nonsufficient funds.
- Way of PaymentDiscusses the ActвЂ™s prohibition of asking a person extra costs or costs whenever having to pay the arises from a delayed deposit solutions deal.
- Holding of ChecksDiscusses certain requirements regarding the behave as they relate to presenting checks therefore the thirty-four time keeping duration.
- Assortment of Returned Checks; Partial Collection PaymentsDiscusses the collection means of checks came back for nonsufficient funds, like the utilization of ACH and number of partial things, allowable costs, and needed customer notices.
- Collection products; Documentation RequiredDiscusses the records which needs to be retained by licensees associated with collection efforts on checks came back for nonsufficient funds.
- Utilization of the Terms вЂњLoanвЂќ and loanвЂќDiscusses that areвЂњPayday conditions under which delayed deposit services licensees might use the terms вЂњloansвЂќ and вЂњpayday loansвЂќ to spell it out their company in advertising.
- Extensive re Payment PlanDiscusses certain requirements for the Act associated with Extensive repayment Plans (вЂњEPPвЂќ), including amendment for the delayed deposit contract, regards to an EPP, and prepayment of an EPP.
- Rescission; RedemptionDiscusses a makerвЂ™s directly to rescind a delayed deposit transaction, a makerвЂ™s directly to redeem a delayed deposit transaction, and a makerвЂ™s directly to rescind an authorization for electronic re payment.
- Army Personnel, Spouses and DependentsDiscusses limits regarding delayed deposit deals offered to military workers, their partners, and dependents underneath the Act while the federal Military Lending Act of 2006.
DELAYED DEPOSIT SERVICES MISCELLANEOUS GUIDANCE PAPERS